274114 – CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
This course will be held online and will include online revision workshops. It aims to provide participants with the knowledge to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis to identify and combat cyber security risks. The award linked to the course is CompTIA CSO-001.
- Education: Learners should have Leaving Certificate standard of education or equivalent. Learners should have successfully completed a fundamentals course or have equivalent experience of using a pc, windows and browsing the web. Learners should be able to; use a keyboard and a mouse, identify the main components of a pc and different data media, navigate the desktop, use windows explorer to create directories and sub-directories, move, copy or rename files and directories and use internet explorer to view websites.
- Aptitude: Good verbal and written communication skills are desirable.
- Previous Experience: Learners working within the IT industry looking to undertake CPD.
|CompTia Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)||Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-001)||CompTIA|
Upon completing this course the learner should be able to:
- Use fundamental security technology
- Conduct risk assessments
- Detect network security threats
- Recognise common attacks
- Plan vulnerability assessments
- Perform network reconnaissance
- Apply network security principles