246698 – Introduction to Programming using Python. MTA(98-381)
The aim of this programme is to give participants the opportunity to avail of the forecasted growth in ICT and be job ready when it occurs. This training aims to provide participants with an entry-level range of skill sets in software development and system life cycle development.
- Education: Must have at least Junior Cert Standard in Maths and English.
- Aptitude: Aptitude for mathematics and logical thinking.
- Previous Experience: Strong interest in computers / technology is essential. No previous programming knowledge required.
|MTA Introduction To Programming using Python
|Introduction to Programming Using Python (98-381)
|Introduction to Agile Systems Development
|Induction for Python Programming
|Introduction to Project Development
- List the stages, roles and responsibilities in the development of an IT software application using the Agile Methodology
- Develop software using Python
- Identify and obtain employment opportunities